3D Printing in Education The TinkerCad/Model Lesson
3D Printing in Education: TinkerCad/Model Lesson
use the map of America
The stats in the map are individual pieces.
- Visit http://www.iste.org/standards/iste-standardsto view the Standards for Teachers.
- After completing the basic lessons/tutorials in Tinkercad, design an object that will be instrumental in a lesson.
- Design the lesson. Please include:
- What ISTE standard(s) are you addressing? (5 points)
- Who is the audience/learner? (5 Points)
- What subject area(s) will the lesson cover? (5 points)
- What is the timeframe for the lesson? (5 points)
- What materials will be needed (multiple prints of the design/model? Others?) (5 points)
- What pre-requisite skills/knowledge do the students need to be successful in the lesson? (10 points)
- Describe how you will use the model to augment your instruction. (20 points)
- How will you assess student understanding of the lesson content? (10 points)
- How will the design/model be helpful in conveying your instructional message to your students? (15 points)
- Include a screen capture of your object. (10 Points)
- E-mail me the .stl file. (10 Points). Please indicate if you want a print of your design.