1. From the case study, discuss possible new options for finding quality employees…
Please answer each bullet with ONLY 4 sentences. Only respond using the number not the discussion. List at least one reference for answers
- From the case study, discuss possible new options for finding quality employees other than those considered in the case study. (SEE ATTACHMENT – FIKES PRODUCTS)
- From the case study, discuss how Mark Sims could better motivate the employees he already has to become more productive and dedicated. Provide specific examples to support your response. (SEE ATTACHMENT – FIKES PRODUCTS)
- Assume you are the owner of a small business with which you are familiar. Outline the basics of a management succession plan for passing the business on to the individual of your choice.
- Referring to the same small business, determine the most appropriate way for that business to minimize its exposure to risk. Explain your rationale.
- Determine whether the current organizational structure at Domino’s is a good match for its corporate strategies. Explain your rationale.
- Evaluate alternative structures to determine which one would be most appropriate for Domino’s to consider and discuss likely benefits Domino’s would realize from adopting that structure. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Compare and contrast strategic controls and financial controls. Provide specific examples of how each may be used to best serve a corporation.
- As a strategic leader, determine if you would feel ethically responsible for developing your firm’s human capital and state why. Discuss whether or not you believe your position is consistent with the majority or minority of today’s strategic leaders.